Easter in 1944 from Italy and Algiers.
Images: U.S. Army Signal Corps photograph, from the collection of The National WWII Museum
masterkeynes asked: I know you made your post about the gay bathhouse last year but I needed to ask. Did you end up going? how was it? I'm a virgin too and am really nervous.
No, I haven’t been. If you ever go (for the first time) I suggest going with some you already know.
- Tidus: You can't always get what you want.
- Yuna: Smile at someone, and they'll smile back.
- Wakka: Doing your best is more important than winning.
- Lulu: You can't let guilt hold you back.
- Kihimari: You have to stand up for yourself.
- Auron: You have to choose your own fate.
- Rikku: Race doesn't matter; your personality does.
- Seymour: YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT MY DEAD MOTHER AND MYSELF MULTIPLE TIMES TO GET RID OF ME.
The real life Bambi and Thumper from Ontario and Alberta, Canada.
Vintage 1932 Chrystler and menswear seen at Old Westbury Gardens. More about it here.
#spring #specials #menswear #womenswear #iphone#beatthis #womenswear #yvr #yaletown #vancity #vancouver #cherry#blossom#sky#
$62 million estate in Fairfield, CT. #fairfield #connecticut #design #style #mansion #pool #luxury #architecture #classy #lavish
"please call or drop in for test drive see Dick Turner at Russell Chevrolet Co. 1055 Post Rd. Fairfield CL-95213"
Sales for the Chevy Corvair drastically fell in 1966 when Ralph Nader called it “the leading candidate for the ‘un-safest-car’” in his book Unsafe at any Speed.